About Me

My photo
Would you dance in the pouring rain, if everyone was watching? I would. Embrace the abnormal, do something different, and never be afraid to be yourself. If it's music, art, videos, acting, or writing that allow you to express yourself then do it. We put limitations on ourselves because we are afraid of judgment. My opinion is to do what scares you, it may not always be popular or easy but it makes you honest to yourself.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Essie: Borrowed & Blue





So I'm a complete air head sometimes, I forgot to take a picture of the bottle so this is the picture that I ended up using. Eventually I'll get the whole blogging thing down. So I'm a bit new to Essie, I just started buying it in January. I love the color selection and they are very wearable.

The polish took about 2 coats and is a gorgeous creme baby blue shade. Many may remember OPIs What's with the Cattitude? from the Shrek collection, and this color seems to be comparable to it. I've seen reviews that say this is a bit lighter, sadly I don't own the OPI color because I'm to cheap to pay $10.50 (without shipping) when I only paid $4.97 (with shipping).

I chose to do an accent nail on my ring finger and on my right hand an accent nail on my pointer finger. I do have a top coat on my nails, but I feel this color would also be lovely with a matte top coat.

Let me know what you think? Is this a must have shade in your collection like it was in mine or is it a color you'll be skipping?

Disclaimer: This polish was purchased with my own money, the views and opinions expressed in this blog are all my own and I am not being paid to review this item.


*Due to technical difficulty with my computer at the moment, this is the only picture I am currently able to upload. However, I will post more pictures once my computer problem is corrected. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment